This is the blog post I have been working on since Sunday. I have decided to go with a serious, professional tone. I have decided on this tone because I think it will be best for my audience. The audience will be older people who want to travel and see more things in their life. I am going to write about the top 10 things everyone should see in their life. It will include pictures of these destinations and places.
I came up with this idea after thinking of what would be interesting to people who are older and trying to decide where they want to go during retirement or just taking more time for themselves. This is important because many people want to travel but do not know where to start or what is worth it to see.
By using professional language, my audience will most likely understand the content better and take it more seriously. Also, by using a professional tone, it will not come across as too casual or not well thought out. Using a professional tone will make me look more intentive on giving my audience quality information that will help them decide what they want to do for traveling or adventure in their lifetime.
Top 10 things everyone should see in their lifetime
There are many places worth seeing in the world. Many of them are very popular and well-known. And while it may be a cliche, it is true that every person should see them at least once in their lifetime. Here is my list of top ten places everyone should see:
1. Statue of Liberty – one of the most famous monuments in the United States.
2. The Great Wall of China – a wonder of the world with over 2000 years history.
3. Eiffel Tower – a French monument that has become an icon for Paris.
4. Leaning Tower of Pisa – a freestanding bell tower located in Italy.
5. The Taj Mahal – a beautiful palace built by an emperor for his wife, located in India.
6. Grand Canyon – a spectacular canyon cut by the Colorado River located in Arizona, USA.
7. Mount Everest – the highest mountain peak on Earth, located in Nepal and China border region.
8. Niagara Falls – a group of 3 waterfalls between Canada and USA, which have been used as sources for hydroelectric power since 1887!
9. Big Ben – one of London’s most famous landmarks located at Westminster
As a life long traveler and someone who has been to over 75 countries, I have had the great fortune to see some of the most amazing things in the world. From watching thousands of flamingos in Arusha National Park, Tanzania to witnessing an active volcano in Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda, there is so much out there to see!
The world is a big place with many hidden gems and breathtaking sites that are worth the long flights and bus rides. Below are ten places everyone should see at least once in their lifetime.
I’m the type of person who thinks about destinations and travel all day everyday. It’s a sickness, I know. Even when I’m at work (I work as a chemical engineer for Shell Oil) I am thinking about where my next trip will be to, what my itinerary should be, what sights I want to see, how much it will cost and how I can get the most bang for my buck.
Anyway, one thing that always comes up in conversation is asking people what is their top 10 places to see in their lifetime. So here is mine:
1. Machu Picchu, Peru
2. Great Wall of China
3. The Pyramids in Egypt
4. Angkor Wat in Cambodia
5. Taj Mahal in India
6. Petra in Jordan
7. Galapagos Islands off the coast of Ecuador
8. The Grand Canyon in Arizona, US
9. The Acropolis in Athens, Greece
10. Easter Island Statues off the coast of Chile
1. The Great Wall of China
2. The Pyramids of Giza
3. Machu Picchu
4. Angkor Wat
5. Taj Mahal
6. Grand Canyon
7. Great Barrier Reef
8. Iguazu Falls
9. Victoria Falls
Welcome to Mark Tremonti’s official website. Here you will find the latest news, tour dates and more.
May 15th – Milan, Italy @ Alcatraz
May 17th – Munich, Germany @ Backstage Werk
May 19th – Vienna, Austria @ Arena Open Air Theatre
May 21st – Prague, Czech Republic @ Roxy
May 22nd – Berlin, Germany @ Huxleys Neue Welt
May 24th – Cologne, Germany @ Live Music Hall
May 25th – Amsterdam, Netherlands @ Melkweg Max
June 7th – London, UK @ Electric Ballroom
June 8th – Manchester, UK @ Academy 2