No matter how great a guitarist you are, the quality of your instrument affects your performance. Are you looking for an acoustic guitar? If so, below is a list of top ten best acoustic guitars under $250.
1. Yamaha FG800 Solid Top Acoustic Guitar (Natural)
2. Yamaha F335 Acoustic Guitar Bundle with Gig Bag, Tuner, Strings, Strap, Picks, and Austin Bazaar Instructional DVD
3. Jasmine S35 Acoustic Guitar by Jasmine (Natural)
4. Epiphone DR-100 Acoustic Guitar
5. Fender CD-60SCE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar – Black
6. Rogue RA-090 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Natural Bundle with Gig Bag, Tuner, Strings, Strap, Picks, Austin Bazaar Instructional DVD, and Polishing Cloth
7. Ibanez IJV50 Jam Pack Quick Start Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Pack Jet Blue Burst Bundle with Gig Bag, Tuner, Strings, Strap, Picks, and Austin Bazaar Instructional DVD
8. Martin LX1 Little Martin Acoustic Guitar Bundle with Gig Bag Case + ChromaCast Pro Series CC-AFCA-10 Capo
We have finally narrowed down our list of the best acoustic guitars under $250 to these top 10 guitars. Check out the list below.
Top 5 Best Acoustic Guitars Under $250:
1. The Yamaha FG800: This guitar is a great choice for those who want to play and sound like a pro without needing to spend a fortune. It features solid Sitka spruce top, die-cast gold tuners, Nato back and sides, and rosewood fingerboard. The guitar also sounds really good because of its scalloped bracing that creates a louder, clearer, and well-balanced tone.
2. The Rogue RA-090 Concert Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar: This beautiful guitar features great sound quality as well as an amazing look at such a reasonable price point. It has nato back and sides with a solid spruce top plus a rosewood bridge and fretboard that gives it such a good look. Its electronics include the Shadow Performer preamp system with built-in tuner plus an under saddle piezo pickup that helps you stay in tune all the time.
If you’re a beginner or intermediate guitar player and are looking for your first nice acoustic guitar, there are many good choices out there!
Acoustic guitars are great because they don’t need any amplification. You can pick one up and start playing it anywhere. There is a reason they have been used by humans for hundreds of years!
In this guide, we will walk you through the top 10 best acoustic guitars under 250$. These are the top ones that offer the best value for your money.
We will take a look at each of these models and discuss their features, advantages, and disadvantages. We will also make a few recommendations along the way!
Best Acoustic Guitars Under $250:
1. Jasmine S35 Acoustic Guitar
2. Yamaha F-310P Acoustic Guitar
3. Epiphone DR-100 Acoustic Guitar
4. Ibanez PC15NT Performance Acoustic Guitar
5. Epiphone Hummingbird PRO Acoustic/Electric Guitar
6. Rogue RA-090 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
7. Taylor GS Mini Mahogany Top Acoustic Guitar
8. Yamaha FG700S Folk Solid Top Acoustic Guitar
9. Martin LXK2 Little Martin Koa Pattern HPL Top with Gig Bag Acoustic Guitar
10. Cordoba C3M Classical Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
The Seagull S6 is a great guitar, but if you don’t like the design there are plenty of other options to choose from. The Yamaha F325D is one of their entry level guitars and offers amazing value. It comes in with a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides and a rosewood fretboard. This guitar will outshine many other guitars in its price range for sure.
The Yamaha FG800 is about as good as it gets when it comes to under $200 guitars. The solid spruce top and nato body deliver a very balanced tone that will suit any situation you use it for. If you’re looking for something that’s not too fancy but still has a great sound for its price range, the FG800 is definitely worth checking out!
The Jasmine s34c NEX acoustic guitar is another great option for beginners who are looking for an affordable acoustic guitar. Although the price tag on this model is a bit higher than the other models on our list, it still falls within the beginner’s budget and sounds absolutely beautiful!
We all know that music is just as much about how we feel when we play as it is about how we sound when we play, and this little beauty really helps us to feel good
The first thing that you’re going to notice about the Fender CD-140SCE is the fact that it’s a dreadnought guitar. Dreadnought guitars are extremely popular and have been for decades, owing their popularity to their long history and their balanced tone. Unlike other body styles, such as folk and parlour guitars, dreadnoughts feature a deep yet balanced tone that works well in any genre.
This particular model has a laminated spruce top, which is another important factor to consider. The top of an acoustic guitar is where all of the sound is being generated from, so it follows that you want to buy a guitar with a high quality top. Laminated spruce tops are not quite as good as solid spruce tops since they tend to sound more artificial and lack some of the harmonic qualities of solid wood. However, they are much more durable than their solid counterparts and are much less susceptible to changes in temperature and humidity.
Since this is a Fender guitar you will get the benefits of having one of the most recognizable names in music on your side. In general, Fender products are quality products and this guitar is no exception. This particular model features an on board preamp that allows you to amplify your sound to suit
Charvel guitars are the very definition of high-performance guitar craftsmanship. Founded in the 1970s by Wayne Charvel, Charvel guitars merged decades of professional experience with players’ needs, pioneering high-speed, state-of-the-art playing features. With unparalleled innovation and artistry, Charvel is the leading brand for guitarists who honor tradition and demand superior performance in today’s high-tech playing environments.
Charvel guitars are built from the ground up to balance out the key elements a guitarist wants and needs in an instrument: perfect feel, fast playability, incredible tone and striking looks. With classic bolt-on neck designs engineered for speed, rock-solid bridge systems that enhance sustain, and pickups that produce an avalanche of tone, every Charvel guitar is a high-performance instrument of uncompromising quality.
In recent years, Charvel has continued to build on its reputation as one of the world’s premier makers of custom guitars for discerning players with a wide range of affordable models inspired by different genres of music and distinguished by their innovative features and distinctive finishes. This year’s new model year lineup is no exception, with many classic designs updated with state-of-the-art features not available until now at these price